Video Clips & Interviews:
Personal Experience of People with Genetic Disorders
Our website provides video interviews with people who suffer genetic disorders. It is one thing to hear about genetic disorders and genetic issues from a Scientist, Politician or Campaigner, these are the people who have chosen to be involved with genetic issues. However, it is quite another thing to hear from people who actually suffer the genetic disorders. These are the people who did not choose to be involved with genetic disorders but live with it every day.
Select a video clip to view:
- Discrimination and Stigma | view video
- Information Understanding and Public Awareness | view video
- Being Positive about Life | view video
- Research Progress and the Future | view video
- Impact of Diagnosis | view video
We hope the video clips provide some insight into genetic issues and genetic disorders when viewed from the perspective of someone with the condition.