Internet links - Media and the Public Understanding of Science
Please link to this website: We welcome links from other websites, especially sites with information about genetic disorders. See info on linking to Genetic Alliance UK.
- British Association for the Advancement of Science
- COPUS ( Public Understanding of Science)
- Genetics Made Easy - A Free informative website on Human Genetics
- Genetics Science Learning Center - games, information and educational tools about genetics
- The Dana Centre - purpose built venue, holding events on a range of science based issues.
- Sciencewise Grant scheme
- New Scientist
- Science Connections
- Sense About Science - promoting scientific enquiry free from stigma, intimidation and political pressure.
- The Novartis Foundation
- The Nuffield Foundation
- Psci-com - Part of The Wellcome Trust gateways. Psci-com is a gateway to public engagement with science
- The Royal Institution
- The Royal Society
- The Science Museum
- The Wellcome Trust