NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Genetic Alliance UK for 2017 will be held at Amnesty International UK, 25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA on 26 September 2017 at 11:00 hours to transact the following business:
- To consider and, if thought fit, adopt the Accounts of Genetic Alliance UK for the period ended 31 March 2017 and the Reports of the Board of Trustees and Auditors thereon.
- To re-elect if thought fit the following as a Trustee:
- Toelect if thought fit the following as a Trustee:
- Gloria Clark
- Sara Hunt
- Sue Millman
- Elizabeth Porterfield
- To re-appoint Nyman Libson Paul as Auditors to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting of Genetic Alliance UK before which Accounts are laid.
- To authorise the Trustees to determine the remuneration of the Auditors.
The AGM is in the morning on the day of Genetic Alliance UK’s annual conference – if you would like to stay for the conference please sign up via Eventbrite.
Dated: 04 September 2017
By Order of the Trustees
- Any member entitled to attend and vote at the above Meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and, on a poll, vote instead of him.
- There is no contract of service between any Trustee and Genetic Alliance UK.
- Biographical details of the proposed new Trustees can be downloaded here.
- Report of the Board of Trustees and Accounts of Genetic Alliance UK for the period ended 31 March 2017 can be downloaded here.